PROFILIO BRANDMONITOR Beta
Profilio Brandmonitor is a tool designed to give an overview of the interaction between a brand and its audience.
Brandmonitor retrieves information in real time from Twitter and reports it in aggregated format.
Brandmonitor is compliant to the legal requirements about privacy and data protection,
as well as Twitter data policies. The system uses exclusively public available data, no user data is stored by the system.
- brand*: this field is mandatory. Fill it with the name of the Brand you want to analyze.
- email: this field is optional. Fill it with the email address of yourself or a person you want to send the analysis to. The format of the report sent via email contains only text, not images.
- Languages and location: the system retrieves the language of posts or (when available) their location, and display it in a map chart.
- Recent posts: a chart reporting the percentage of posts retrieved with a timestamp in the last 4 days.
- Influencers concept network: a network chart with influencers (marked with @) and the hashhtags they used (marked with #)
- commenters' psychology: a wordcloud reporting the frequency of psychometric traits detected among the influencers of the brand. The biggest words have the highest frequency.
- sentiment and emotions: a donut chart reporting the percentage of happy and sad posts about the brand
- commenters' other interests: a wordcloud reporting the other hashtags from the useres that mentioned the brand
- Audience happy about: a wordcloud reporting the words in the context of happy sentiment about the brand
- Audience unhappy about: a wordcloud reporting the words in the context of sad sentiment about the brand